Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Death of Autotune


best song ever!!! jay-z is back.....

death of autotune.. idk how he came up with that name but its hear and its hot... check out some of these lines

"This is anti autotune, death of the ringtone, this ain’t for itunes, this ain’t for sing alongs,This is Sinatra at the opera, bring a blonde, preferably with a fat ass who can sing a song, wrong,This aint politcally correct, this might offend my political connects,My raps don’t have melodies, this should make jackers wanna go and commit felonies, ahhGet your chain tooken, I may do it myself - I’m so Brooklyn.I know we facing a recession, but the music y’all making going make it the great depression.All y’all lack aggression put your skirt back down, grow a set man.Yeah this just violent, this is the death of autotune, moment of silence"

before ending this blog i gotta say....nah nah nah

hey hey hey good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment